Admission and Hours of Operation
All visitors are encouraged to wear single-use, 3-ply masks while in the building. These measures aim to minimize health risks to all when on the University of Saskatchewan campus. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Adults - $7.00
- Children (5-16 years of age) - $5.00
- Seniors - $5.00
- Students (with ID) - $5.00
- Children under 5 - FREE
- USask Students (with ID) - FREE
Hours of Operation
|Wednesday:||12:00 to 4:30pm|
|Thursday:||12:00 to 4:30pm|
|Friday:||12:00 to 4:30pm|
|Saturday:||12:00 to 4:30pm|
Effective August 22, 2022, the University of Saskatchewan will continue to pause the masking mandate for the Fall Term, maintaining a mask-friendly environment.
Masks are not mandatory indoors at this time, but they are still highly recommended. Masking matters, and USask recognizes the importance of masking in preventing transmission of airborne illnesses such as COVID-19, cold and flu.
For more information on USask's health and safety guidelines, visit https://covid19.usask.ca/.
Please note that no food or drink is permitted within the galleries.
What We're Doing to Keep You Safe
- Limit of 25 people per tour group and a maximum of 30 people including staff within the Diefenbaker Gallery.
- Once all visitors have exited the gallery after a tour (or the maximum time has been reached), the gallery will be closed for thorough cleaning and disinfecting of all high contact surfaces and touch surfaces in both exhibits prior to the next group’s arrival.
- We provide single-use booklets for each guest which can be recycled while leaving the gallery.
Map, Directions, & Parking
101 Diefenbaker Place, University of Saskatchewan campus
Saskatoon, SK S7N 5B8
Limited meter parking is available at the Diefenbaker Building. Directly outside the building, we have a few visitor-specific meters that require parking passes which can be obtained from the front desk. Unless your vehicle displays a pass you will be ticketed by the University of Saskatchewan. Alternative parking can be found on Diefenbaker Ct, Commerce Ct, or behind the Diefenbaker Building.